Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Nursing Information For All

My name is Barbara Bethard. I am an RN with experience in Home Health, geriatrics, med-surg nursing
This is my second blog site for nursing information. The first part of this same blog can be found on weebly and that website address is http://www.weebly.com/weebly/main.php which contains pages of useful information on disease process, definition,signs to report, methods to manage and complications that can occur.

I also have another blog called About Barbara Bethard which will continue the nursing informtion as well as bits of interesting but little known nuggets of information. After all, we all need a break now and then.

I hope you will join me as all things nursing are discussed, brought to light and hopefully enjoyed!
barbara bethard


Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:






This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

No comments:

Post a Comment